INFORMATION PROVIDED TO THE INTERESTED PARTY PURSUANT TO THE PRIVACY CODE
Dear interested party, we wish to inform you that "European Regulation 2016/679 concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as the free circulation of such data" (from now on "GDPR") provides for the protection of individuals with regarding the processing of personal data as a fundamental right. Pursuant to article 13 of the GDPR, therefore, we inform you that:
• CATEGORIES OF DATA: Maxi Sport SpA will process your personal data such as:
• Data collected automatically. The computer systems and applications dedicated to the operation of this website detect, during their normal operation, some data (the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols) potentially associated with identifiable users. The data collected includes the IP addresses and domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters concerning the operating system, the browser and the IT environment used by the user. These data are processed, for the time strictly necessary, for the sole purpose of obtaining statistical information on the use of the site and to check its regular functioning. The provision of such data is mandatory as it is directly connected to the web browsing experience.
• Data provided voluntarily by the user. The voluntary and explicit sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated in the various access channels of this site does not imply a request for consent and any compilation of specifically prepared forms entails the subsequent acquisition of the address and data of the sender/user, necessary to respond to the requests produced and/or provide the requested service. The voluntary sending, on your part, of e-mails to our e-mail addresses does not require further information or requests for consent. On the contrary, specific summary information will be reported or displayed on the pages of the site set up for particular services on request (form). The user must therefore explicitly consent to the use of the data contained in these forms in order to send the request.
• SOURCE OF PERSONAL DATA: The personal data which Maxi Sport SpA is in possession of are collected directly from the interested party.
• DATA CONTROLLER: The data controller Maxi Sport SpA via Filippo Turati n.6, 20121 MILAN (MI), Italy, Fiscal Code and VAT number 02607280969, who can be contacted by phone on 0299775540 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
• CONTACT DETAILS OF THE DPO: The owner is not obliged to appoint the DPO
• PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS: The processing of your data has your consent as its legal basis and is carried out for the following purposes:
• Improve the web browsing experience;
• Use of the data contained in the contact emails received and in the forms to be able to send answers to specific requests;
• Assess user behavior and modify the content offer proposition according to their behavior;
• DATA RECIPIENTS: Within the limits pertinent to the indicated processing purposes, your data may be communicated to partners, consultancy firms, private companies, appointed as Data Processors by the Data Controller or for legal obligations or to fulfill your specific requests. Your data will not be disseminated in any way except. The Managers and Data Processors in charge are duly identified in the Privacy Document, updated on a regular basis.
• TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD: The data collected is not communicated to foreign shareholders of the Data Controller
• CONSERVATION PERIOD: The data collected will be kept for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed ("principle of limitation of conservation", art.5, GDPR) or on the basis of the deadlines set by the rules of law. The verification of the obsolescence of the data stored in relation to the purposes for which they were collected is carried out periodically.
• RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY: The interested party always has the right to request from the Data Controller access to your data, rectification or cancellation of the same, limitation of treatment or the possibility of opposing the treatment, to request data portability, to revoke the consent to the processing by asserting these and the other rights provided for by the GDPR by simple communication to the Data Controller. The interested party can also lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
• OBLIGATORY OR NOT OF CONSENT: The provision of your data is mandatory while browsing our website as regards points E.1 and E.2 of the aforementioned purposes, to allow the correct provision of the service. Conferring your data consent for points E.3 is instead optional and will not compromise the provision of the service in any way.
• DATA PROCESSING METHODS: The personal data you provide will form the object of processing operations in compliance with the aforementioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations which inspire the activity of the Data Controller. The data will be processed both with IT tools and on paper and on any other type of suitable support, in compliance with the adequate security measures pursuant to article 5 par. 1 lit. F of the GDPR.